Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Do you listen to Earl Pitts?

Registered
    Mar 2003

Do you listen to Earl Pitts?

Is Earl Pitts national or just local?

For those of you that do not know who this is.
    He is a daily redneck radio spot.

He always opens with I am so mad (or fed up) with (Whatever) that I could just ( do soemthing to )( something or some one)

For exmple:
    I am so mad, I am so sick of mamsy pansy tree huggers I could snuggle up with a porcupine.

The he tells you a little story about something that has happened to him recently.
    Always ending with Pitts OFF!

Well usually I forget them by the time i get to the office but today's was exceptionally cute and forum wirthy.

You see today Earl was asked by the church to make a stable for the nativity scene out on the lawn. Being a good redneck he gathered the things he needed at the lumber yard on Sat morning and dropped all the material on the church lawn. After a couple of hours of construction up drives a city truck and a code enforcement officer proceeded to get out with his face all twisted up like he had been eating lemons.
    He proceeded to ask questions about what he was building and why. Through the conversation they determined that this manger was an Agricultural building and thus not allowed in within the city limits and that the electric did not meet code.

By this time I am just in stiches.

Anyway he decides that if Jesus was born today he would just have to be born on the front lawn of the church because zoning would never allow a stable to be built for him to be born.

The funniest!!!

I love Earl Pitts.. he just makes you look at things in a different light!
    It is all a matter of perspective!!!

Registered
    May 2005
    Quote Originally posted by Queen B View post
    Is Earl Pitts national or just local?

For those of you that do not know who this is.
    He is a daily redneck radio spot.

He always opens with I am so mad (or fed up) with (Whatever) that I could just ( do soemthing to )( something or some one)

For exmple:
    I am so mad, I am so sick of mamsy pansy tree huggers I could snuggle up with a porcupine.

The he tells you a little story about something that has happened to him recently.
    Always ending with Pitts OFF!

Well usually I forget them by the time i get to the office but today's was exceptionally cute and forum wirthy.

You see today Earl was asked by the church to make a stable for the nativity scene out on the lawn. Being a good redneck he gathered the things he needed at the lumber yard on Sat morning and dropped all the material on the church lawn. After a couple of hours of construction up drives a city truck and a code enforcement officer proceeded to get out with his face all twisted up like he had been eating lemons.
    He proceeded to ask questions about what he was building and why. Through the conversation they determined that this manger was an Agricultural building and thus not allowed in within the city limits and that the electric did not meet code.

By this time I am just in stiches.

Anyway he decides that if Jesus was born today he would just have to be born on the front lawn of the church because zoning would never allow a stable to be built for him to be born.

The funniest!!!

I love Earl Pitts.. he just makes you look at things in a different light!
    Or he would be born in a hospital.
    "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Registered
    Mar 2004
    If Jesus were born today how could he be born on the lawn of a church? A temple? Sure! A Mosque? Maybe.....
    We hope for better things; it will arise from the ashes - Fr Gabriel Richard 1805

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Shout out to the Earl of Sandwich
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 18
    Last post: 16 Jan 2012, 7:31 AM
  2. The Pitts of the World
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 20
    Last post: 04 May 2005, 5:14 PM
  3. Earl Finkler on TV
    Perry's Cantina (archive)