On my desk this morning:
1. Aerial photo of a street stubbed into a peach orchard. Don't want to tackle that.
2. Open copy of my zoning book, random page to make it look like I'm working in an emergency...
3. A half drunk bottle of Dr. Pepper.
4. A red pencil, sharpened with my X-Acto knife.
5. A file for some problematic storage units I thought I'd put to bed forever with a sticky note from my boss saying "See me when I get in." Ack!
So what's on your desk this fine day, Cyburbia? Be honest and give me the details...my life is very empty and I like to think about all of you.