Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Reality shows the world needs (or maybe not)

Registered
    Nov 2009

Reality shows the world needs (or maybe not)

All I can say is... massive Zombie war (but without the flesh eating).

Step off the plane. Me and my guests would all be treated to a normal tropical vacation, when suddenly!!!! ZOMBIES!!!! RUN.

It would be like survivor but with the walking dead instead of eating insects.

Someone seriously needs to make that a reality show. I would sign up for sure.
    Occupy Your Brain!

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Moderator note:
    split from 'Fantasy Island'

I would sign up for the zombie apocalypse reality show in a heartbeat

("...[blam blam] goddamit, they're starting to pour in from the back door! TS I told you to set up the claymores there, why didn't you?! Whaddaya mean, you set up the claymores last week. It's your job.....no, the week before I had shotgun duty...don't look at me like that. And you do not always get stuck with sh*t detail. it's lucky you've lasted in this house as long as you have....")

another reality show:

"Rejection": participants are set up with the most horribly mismatched blind dates possible. Audiences stare aghast in horror at the lame attempts contestants make to ditch or get out of their dates.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. TV Shows, the second generation
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 3
    Last post: 13 Jun 2012, 2:01 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last post: 08 Apr 2011, 3:17 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last post: 29 Jan 2008, 8:38 PM
  4. Televison Reality Shows - WTF!?!
    Friday Afternoon Club