I've had my second interview last Wednesday and still have not heard from them. Do you think it's okay for me to contact them tomorrow (one week from the interview) to ask regarding the position? They had asked me to come in for a second interview only one day prior and I was out of the city, so I flew in straight to the office on the day of my second interview and felt a little under the weather. I felt that I could've done better and am really regretting that I didn't feel well.
Also, I saw that they've posted internship positions on the day of my second interview. I am also willing to be an intern because I've always wanted to work here. Do you think it's 1. okay that I ask to be considered for internship positions, if I do not get hired for the regular position 2. okay to contact them now? or should I wait?
Thank you so much for your replies. I really appreciate all your help in my previous threads.