Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Hi Everybody

Registered
    Nov 2011

Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody

My name is Farzad a newly moved to Lincoln California from Netherlands. I have recently graduated from University of Greenwich in Urban and Regional Planning. and the reasons I moved here are to continue my education in transport Planning and develop my idea in relation of traffic safety (sustainable safety) and land use.
    I glad to find somebody with similar goals.

Bests

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Greetings from a northern California native transplanted to the Florida panhandle.

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Welcome Farzad from the Great State of Ohio! Please check out our forums and if you like the place enough, be sure to become a Cyburbian Plus!

Glad to have you!
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Dec 2008
    Glad to have you on the boards! Hope you find it helpful to be a part of Cyburbia.
    "...I would never try to tick Hink off. He kinda intimidates me. He's quite butch, you know." - Maister

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Hello, from Dallas, TX!
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Registered
    Nov 2009
    Welcome to Cyburbia and the USA!
    Occupy Your Brain!

Closed thread