Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: New to coastal planning

Registered
    Oct 2011

New to coastal planning

Hello. Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

For my upcoming bachelor's work I had to choose a teritory . I've chosen "River's coast planning, managment and revegetation project". My problem is that I need something to get started with : a book, an article or maybe some sort of consultations are required? Maybe someone would know where should I start?

Additional info:
    The projects consists of 4-5 schemes. One of the schemes is to analize the current state of the teritory- it's vegetation, roads, infrastructure scaled 1:500.

Thank you.

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by Vacys View post
    Hello. Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

For my upcoming bachelor's work I had to choose a teritory . I've chosen "River's coast planning, managment and revegetation project". My problem is that I need something to get started with : a book, an article or maybe some consultation

Additional info:
    The projects consists of 4-5 schemes. One of the schemes is to analize the current state of the teritory- it's vegetation, roads, infrastructure scaled 1:500.

Thank you.
    Vacys, I have nothing for you on the book front, but I am happy to have you around. Check out the Student Forum to throw out some more ideas with your school peers. Again, glad to have you.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. NYT: ailing UK coastal towns
    Economic and Community Development
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 10 Jun 2011, 1:25 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last post: 03 Jun 2010, 9:57 PM
  3. Coastal issues
    Design, Space, and Place
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 04 Jun 2009, 8:16 AM