Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Vacation time - 2012

Registered
    Aug 2005
    I have 13.5 vacation days left, 4 personal days, and 10 days of CT. Plus I'm still accruing vacation days and CT through the end of the year.

I'll be taking a couple days off around Thanksgiving and I normally take 2 weeks around X-mas. This year I'll probably only take 1 week around X-mas and then a few days that first week of Jan. to run the race in the Keys. So I'll need to see if I can roll over more days than usual.
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Registered
    Aug 2004
    I have 3 weeks of vacation time. My plan is to use some of it up the week after Thanksgiving, and again at Christmas.

I have 36 days of sick leave. I've got dental surgery coming up, and that'll kill a week of it. Otherwise, strategic use of mental health days keeps me from going postal.
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    I have 69.9 hours of vacation. I am taking 35 from this Friday to next Friday and we are going to the Dominican Republic. We are already packed.
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

+ Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

More at Cyburbia

1. How much vacation time do you get?
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 26
    Last post: 26 Sep 2011, 1:26 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last post: 04 Dec 2008, 5:58 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last post: 28 May 2005, 9:51 PM
  4. How to use vacation time?