Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Down with UN Agenda 21

Registered
    Mar 2005
    In a 480 square foot ex baseball nacho stand

Down with UN Agenda 21

Quote Originally posted by dandy_warhol View post
    The proposed location of the dog park is on top of an old landfill. At tonight's community meeting I got beaten up over the concept of a dog park and the fact that dog pee and poop will infiltrate the ground and possibly contaminate the ground. Really?? The dog park is on top of an old LANDFILL, pee and poop is the least of their problem.

Reuse of a landfill? Seriously? That sounds like one of those UN Agenda 21 principles!
    "Whatever beer I'm drinking, is better than the one I'm not." DMLW
    "Budweiser sells a product they reflectively insist on calling beer." John Oliver

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Moderator note:
    split from RTDNTOTO

You can tell a secret cabal is definitely making their moves to install World Gov'mint. Next thing you know someone's gonna tell me I can't dump my depleted uranium in the creek out back! Folks, all them EPA regulations are intended for one thing and one thing only - to take your freedoms away!
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Cyburbian Plus
    Registered
    May 2008
    Hey, leave my cabal alone!

Registered
    Jul 2006
    If I take my dog to "Let 'em dump in the dump dog park" and he gets sick, I'll sue the bejezus out of all y'all and the Commie UN too!

/s Proud American Veteran Taxpayer (anonymous)
    “Death comes when memories of the past exceed the vision for the future.”

Registered
    Nov 2002
    Have those people ever heard of a farm?

Seriously, though, when do we get going on Agenda 21? The Secret Council has been procrastinating its Sustainability Invasion for months now.

Registered
    May 2004
    You laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when the UN takes your incandescent light bulbs away.
    Children in the back seat can cause accidents - and vice versa.

Registered
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally posted by imaplanner View post
    You laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when the UN takes your incandescent light bulbs away.
    That will be a dark day indeed!

Registered
    Jan 2005
    [IMG][/IMG]

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Seabishop View post
    Seriously, though, when do we get going on Agenda 21? The Secret Council has been procrastinating its Sustainability Invasion for months now.
    I noticed you didn't attend the last two meetings of the Subcommittee on Nefarious Activities. Had you been there you would have known we decided to delay implementation of the Sustainability Invasion for a few more months, to give time to our operatives in several western states to get their "Zoning Codes" adopted. With persistent effort we can effectively muzzle those few noisy Patriots and put the rest of the masses to sleep with our Voluminous Regulations Plan, it just needs a little more time to work.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Mar 2005
    In a 480 square foot ex baseball nacho stand
    Agenda 21 article from the NYTimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/04/us...imes&seid=auto
    "Whatever beer I'm drinking, is better than the one I'm not." DMLW
    "Budweiser sells a product they reflectively insist on calling beer." John Oliver

Registered
    Jan 2005
    From the NYT article:

Echoing other protesters, Ms. McCoy identified smart meters, devices being installed by utility companies to collect information on energy use, as part of the conspiracy. “The real job of smart meters is to spy on you and control you — when you can and cannot use electrical appliances,” she said.
    Black helicopters, anyone?

Registered
    May 2004
    Quote Originally posted by hilldweller View post
    From the NYT article:

Black helicopters, anyone?
    Don't be silly, the smart meters are much more effective.
    Children in the back seat can cause accidents - and vice versa.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Little does she know that the meters are only a back-up system. The chips are already planted in all of your electronic devices.
    Anyone want to adopt a dog?

Registered
    Jul 2006
    Ever notice how squirrels are everywhere? They were co-opted into the chip program long ago. Remember Chip 'n Dale? Where do you think Chip got his name? And chipmunks? You'd have that nervous twitch too if you had that implant. Say, you're looking a little shaky yourself. I've said too much already. Bye.

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally posted by ofos View post
    Ever notice how squirrels are everywhere? They were co-opted into the chip program long ago. Remember Chip 'n Dale? Where do you think Chip got his name? And chipmunks? You'd have that nervous twitch too if you had that implant. Say, you're looking a little shaky yourself. I've said too much already. Bye.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon and get me you twist of fate
    I'm standing right here Mr. Destiny
    If you want to talk well then I'll relate
    If you don't so what cause you don't scare me

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Blog entries
    Why does it always start snowing after the city has sent the public works workers home? I know the UN is behind it. They control the weather and they order the city to send the workers home, so there will be traffic accidents. Then everyone will have to ride bicycles to satisfy Agenda 21's draconian assault on my god-given right to drive my car. First they will take my car, and then they will give my snow tires to Asia, so the orangutans can have something to swing in. And of course that fits right into their whole save the rainforests agenda because what good would the snowtires be for the orangutans if there weren't trees to tie the tire swings to.

It is perfectly obvious. Why does no one else see it?
    "I am very good at reading women, but I get into trouble for using the Braille method."

~ Otterpop ~

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Texas Agenda 21 frenzy
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 29 Aug 2012, 4:57 PM
  2. Sprawl Agenda 21?
    Design, Space, and Place
    Replies: 8
    Last post: 20 Jun 2012, 3:06 PM
  3. Zoning New code = Agenda 21???