Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Hello all!!! Future Community and Housing Urban Planner Here!

Hello all!!! Future Community and Housing Urban Planner Here!

I am so glad that I came across this forum as I embark on this career path. I all of you will help me figure out my way through the crazy world of Urban Planning and I look forward to listening. As of right now, I am researching schools that best fit my needs from a UP masters program. I am looking into Ball State and Wayne State-- if anyone can give me a real students' perspective on these schools--- I am all ears.

See you around on the treads!

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Welcome to Cyburbia from the Great State of Ohio. We are glad to have you. We usually view large type-fonts as yelling, and there is no need to yell, so please feel free to talk with your inside voice

As for your question, you will probably get a much wider response in the Student Lounge Sub-Forum. Many of us graduated at one level or another from Ball State. It is a great program and has very capable faculty. I know many others have graduated from Wayne State.

Again glad to have you, and please feel free to get involved.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Hello, from Dallas, TX!
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. New Future Planner Here
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 08 Feb 2008, 10:32 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last post: 03 Dec 2007, 11:01 AM
  3. Future planner? (was: for the future)
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 3
    Last post: 03 Jul 2006, 11:35 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last post: 21 Jun 2004, 4:34 PM
  5. lot size and future housing value
    Land Use and Zoning
    Replies: 19
    Last post: 06 Nov 2003, 10:25 AM