Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Dan, how about a MSRED subforum?

Dan, how about a MSRED subforum?

For whatever reason, Cyburbia has been attracting those pursuing the MSRED degree for years. I always thought the MSRED posts were a little out of place on the student lounge. A subforum could allow the MSRED community on here to thrive while moving all the MSRED threads out of the student lounge. Just an idea. Plus it would make for interesting discussions on topics of common interest i.e. the Working with/and or finding private developers for housing redevelopment thread.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    How much activity has MSRED discussion gotten in the past? Think it will find activity outside of the school application season?

One thing I've been trying to avoid is having a lot of lower traffic subforums, as opposed to a few higher traffic forums.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    The next forum that's up for the tags is the Student Lounge. Maybe a MSRED tag there would be appropriate.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Virtually all of the MSRED posts are from prospective graduate students seeking the degree, and there hasnít been any topics outside of the student lounge. So the tags will probably work.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. MUP or MSRED
    Student Commons
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 23 Jan 2011, 2:08 PM
  2. MBA or MSRED
    Student Commons
    Replies: 3
    Last post: 25 Apr 2010, 7:16 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last post: 01 Apr 2008, 2:33 PM