Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Maybe a Jeep?

Registered
    Oct 2009
    I would drive a Fozzy

Congrats
    And that concludes staff’s presentation...

Registered
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally posted by Cardinal View post
    And our Subaru Outback was black.... Would have been aT good fit, but it is sold now....

What year is the Forester? The latest model has a huge sunroof that beckons to me. In this model the Forester is about the same size as my '04 Outback, which also appeals to me.
    That's exactly what I got! 2012 Subaru Forester Premier with sunroof and heated seats!
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

Registered
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally posted by Linda_D View post
    That's exactly what I got! 2012 Subaru Forester Premier with sunroof and heated seats!
    Congrats! Why not black again?

I got the wife a 2009 Forrester LL Bean edition about 8 months. She loves the heated seats and leather but its summer...its Arizona and the leather is black.

The sun roof is awesome...although I find it underpowered but I love how Subie's handle.
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

Registered
    Mar 2005
    In a 480 square foot ex baseball nacho stand
    Quote Originally posted by Planit View post
    Can anyone tell me why I shouldn't consider a 2005 Forester with 88k miles on it?
    Well quite a bit changed over the last month. We were looking for a car for my wife and I was going to drive her old Honda Accord back & forth to work (gas mileage reasons). The dealer with the Forester didn't want to play ball, so we walked away. Saw an '05 Outback at another local dealer (they have a good rep too) and she drove it. She didn't like the Outback like the Forester so it was a no go. Also on the lot was an '08 Mini Clubman. She told me to drive it and it was great (actually is the 3rd time I've driven a Mini for a test drive). Went ahead and bought the Mini for me and she keeps driving her '97 Accord. I went from 16 mpg to 31 mpg and its FUN.
    "Whatever beer I'm drinking, is better than the one I'm not." DMLW
    "Budweiser sells a product they reflectively insist on calling beer." John Oliver

Registered
    Apr 2006
    I just purchased a 2009 VW GLI. My 2006 Buick LaCrosse had a cracked head gasket and almost 100k along with several other issues so I decided it was time.
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3