Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: MS4 software - ASIST or MS4 Permit Manager or......?

Registered
    Sep 2005

MS4 software - ASIST or MS4 Permit Manager or......?

Are there any other planners on this forum who manage MS4 programs? We are looking into software to help us manage our stormwater program, and so far have identified two possibilities: ASIST - ASset Information SysTems, published by DBSP, Inc. and MS4 Permit Manager published by CBI Systems.
    I would really appreciate hearing from anyone on this forum with any experience with/knowledge of either of these software packages (or any other software designed for MS4 permit management).
    Thanks!

Registered
    Jul 2012

Another option

My company has recently developed a web-based MS4 permit management system called MS4Front (link deleted) It features a completely built-in mapping component that can be used with existing GIS or standalone. The program is designed to be comprehensive and easy to use. It includes all the MCMs as well as TMDL WLA reductions. A mobile field inspection app will also be released soon. If you want an up close look - my contact info is on the website?

Moderator note:
    (Dan) Welcome to Cyburbia! I deleted the link, because we found that some new members join just to promote their Web site, never contributing again.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 31
    Last post: 07 Feb 2014, 9:14 AM
  2. Sustainability Manager
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 16 Sep 2011, 4:11 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last post: 11 Sep 2008, 2:13 PM
  4. Becoming city manager
    Career Development and Advice