Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: CNU-A Replacement Thread

BANNED
    Registered
    Jun 2010

CNU-A Replacement Thread

Mastiff (with two ff's):

Closing the thread to save yourself further embarassment and professional ridicule for going way overboard, won't save you. I have already made it clear here several times that I am a landscape architect halfway across the world at this particular point in time. My necessity for having to do so has also been made clear in the previous and now closed thread.

What was also made clear in that same thread were your self-incriminating statements about "designing parks" that got "built". That seriously smacks of practicing landscape architecture without the license you so disparaged here. My other licensed landscape architect colleagues, are to put it politely, very tweaked to the point of collectively submitting a complaint to the Oregon State Landscape Architecture Board (OSLAB). Should that happen, you will not be able find the protective cover of anonymity here on Cyburbia, particularly if you have used the computers of your governmental agency to launch your fusilades toward our profession. It is called an IP address, and investigators use the same techniques to identify the sourcepoint of an IP address for example people selling questionable goods on Ebay or other such unscrupulous website behaviors.

Unfortunately for you, those same colleagues have some time on their hands, meaning they are underemployed and highly frustrated with being so. A present day status that makes them subject to getting irritable and reactionary without much cause. You have given them a real cause.

My supreme suggestion (which you won't take and act on because you ignored all the others) would be to post a real contrite MEA CULPA here.

It may not stave off the complaint being filed with OSLAB but it will certainly help you down the line when they see that you highly regretted your highly questionable actions you already took through your own admission.

I would conclude by saying that it is probably a good thing that you are not an AICP either, another professional standing you also ripped into, repeatedly. You see we are bound by a comprehensive code of ethics and if you actually were, I would propose that you had an ethical lapse here. APA and AICP take those allegations seriously too and do conduct inquiries.

Your very correct on one thing. "Woe is you"

Moderator note:
    *Hink Thread closed. You are walking on thin ice. Do not attack people. Must I say it again? I think it would be best for everyone if this topic was put on time out for a bit.
    Last edited by Hink; 26 Jun 2012 at 8:12 AM. Reason: Mod Tag

Registered
    Feb 1998
    Better turn me in as well. I also practice law without a license. Better yet, go away.

Registered
    Jun 2003
    I see a train wreck with the potential for a BLEVE.
    Oddball
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
    Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
    From Kelly's Heroes (1970)

Are you sure you're not hurt ?
    No. Just some parts wake up faster than others.
    Broke parts take a little longer, though.
    From Electric Horseman (1979)

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Moderator note:

So the previous thread gets closed, and you open another thread just to continue your rant? Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehension. All members of Cyburbia are required to read and adhere to the Cyburbia Rules & Guidelines. Among those are:
    • Rule 2.10 prohibiting personal attacks
    • Rule 2.15 prohibiting trolling
    • Rule 2.14 requiring civil discourse
    • Rule 4.7 prohibiting threats of legal action against Cyburbia, its staff and its membership

Despite being warned, you continued behavior in conflict with these rules. As a result, you are no longer welcome in our otherwise inclusive community.

Have a nice day. Jerk.

URL: http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1...redcard6vx.jpg

Last edited by Suburb Repairman; 26 Jun 2012 at 9:53 AM.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 9
    Last post: 26 Sep 2012, 10:03 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last post: 25 Jul 2005, 2:19 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last post: 25 Jun 2002, 11:08 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last post: 14 Jun 2002, 4:10 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last post: 20 Sep 2001, 12:54 AM