So it seems that Yahoo / Forbes / Business Insider / Etc. are always coming out with new surveys about which cities are best / worst/ ugliest / etc. The newest is hottest cities. The list includes...
1) Brooklyn, NY, will become a cool capital of culture
2) Seattle, WA, will be the best place to be a young professional
3) Austin, TX, will create tons of new jobs
4) Portland, OR, will become one of the coolest cities for young people
5) Boulder, CO, will become the newest hotbed for startups
6) Raleigh, NC, will be an amazing place to get a job
7) Detroit, MI, will make a comeback
8) Philadelphia, PA, will become a dynamic arts destination
9) Nashville, TN, will offer a lot more than just country music
10) Bentonville, AR, will thrive as home to one of the biggest companies in the US
11) Burlington, VT, will continue to trail blaze as a sustainable city
12) Mountain View, CA, will continue to lead as a tech city
13) Pittsburgh, PA, will become the next hipster haven
14) Salt Lake City, UT, will attract the most college grads
15) Williston, ND, will make oil money hand over fist
So the obvious question is....
What will your / or any city you can think of do?
16) Las Vegas, NV, will explode when Aliens try to steal the Luxor.
17) Miami, FL, will change their slogan to "I'm taking my talents to South Beach".