Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Online graduate programs in urban planning

Registered
    Jul 2012

Online graduate programs in urban planning

Hi All: I hope this works as its my first forum. Basically I love my job now as a senior planner and dont forsee myself changing positions due to where I am I cant take the traditional evening classes for my masters at a near by university. However I do want to get my masters in Urban Planning. So far Ive only found the university of Florida that does an online masters in Urban Planning. The school can be any wher ein the world as long as its an english university and as I said it needs to be an online program since I dont want to quit my current job. I have looked and cant seem to find any program in Canada. Thanks for your help.

Registered
    Jul 2009
    [QUOTE=mferris;637396
    So far Ive only found the university of Florida that does an online masters in Urban Planning. The school can be any wher ein the world as long as its an english university and as I said it needs to be an online program since I dont want to quit my current job. I have looked and cant seem to find any program in Canada. Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

IIRC this has been discussed several times on this site.
    -------
    Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 8
    Last post: 02 Jul 2013, 5:06 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last post: 29 Feb 2012, 5:27 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last post: 25 Apr 2004, 8:13 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last post: 27 Aug 2002, 2:58 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last post: 22 Aug 2001, 7:19 PM