Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

Closed thread

Thread: The Inquisition: Starring Emma

Registered
    Feb 2004

The Inquisition: Starring Emma

[theme song and audience applause] Hello and welcome to The Inquisition, the show where people from the studio audience get grilled. Our guest this week is one of Cyburbia's most beloved trolls; everybody let's please welcome Starring Emma[audience applause]
    So Emma, I'll ask the first few questions and then we'll open up the floor to our studio audience to put their own questions to you.

- You give yourself a female username but you're really a dude, why did you pick the name Emma - is/was she someone special to you?
    - How would you say Cyburbia rates as web forums to troll goes. Would you say we are more entertaining or less entertaining than most?
    - So how old are you? (not in real life, you know, just your online persona)
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

BANNED
    Registered
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally posted by Maister View post
    [theme song and audience applause] Hello and welcome to The Inquisition, the show where people from the studio audience get grilled. Our guest this week is one of Cyburbia's most beloved trolls; everybody let's please welcome Starring Emma[audience applause]
    So Emma, I'll ask the first few questions and then we'll open up the floor to our studio audience to put their own questions to you.

- You give yourself a female username but you're really a dude, why did you pick the name Emma - is/was she someone special to you?
    - How would you say Cyburbia rates as web forums to troll goes. Would you say we are more entertaining or less entertaining than most?
    - So how old are you? (not in real life, you know, just your online persona)
    Is this what they call a troll post?

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Starring-Emma View post
    Is this what they call a troll post?
    Actually, this is probably more along the lines of a standard troll post, but come now, this is an inquisition and we're the ones asking questions here. Now be a good sport.

- so tell us about yourself Emma...What's your favorite kind of music? What books or magazines do you like to read (excepting ones that come in the mail wrapped in brown paper envelopes)?
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Off-topic:
    Can we go ahead and get this to the banning that everyone knows is coming? Some of us access this here website from work computers, ya know...
    I found you a new motto from a sign hanging on their wall…"Drink coffee: do stupid things faster and with more energy"

Registered
    Jan 2009
    You don't want to hear about Emma's love of plain paper wrapped magazines. Emma, please tell us which magazines and adult stores you prefer. The world is dying to know.
    I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I merely enforce it.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    1) How old are you again?

2) What do you think happened to Flight 370?

3) Do you think women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved?

4) Which is worse: starving children or abused animals?

5) STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to…
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Cyburbian Plus
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    You know the drill - look at the previous Inquisition Threads, the questions are still the same, so save us the trouble just quote the questions and give us your response.

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Emma, I'm sure I speak for many hundreds of your young fans who have always looked up to you as a sort of chaste and moral role model, when I ask when/why did you turn to a life of drunken debauchery? Many impressionable young people await your response. Please tell us you were abducted by a band of evil liberals who forced strong drink down your gullet against your will.

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. The Inquisition: JNA
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 46
    Last post: 05 Jul 2013, 7:07 PM
  2. The Inquisition: Raf
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 52
    Last post: 10 May 2013, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last post: 13 Aug 2012, 1:12 PM