A lot of Graduate programs ask for a resume. I have a few questions about this.
1. Does the request of a resume tend to signify that a Program is looking for people with Professional Planning experience over people with none?
2. How many incoming graduates actually have professional experience?
3. should this resume include non-planning work history, like food-industry work?
4. How can I gain some experience within the next couple of months?
5. Why are they asking people who want to get into a profession if they have any experience in it? Isn't that why we want to join your program? Duh!