Hi, my name is Mike, and I like good food. Not just good, but good food. My wife likes it better when I cook because instead of just cracking open a jar and putting it in a pan, I am out in the garden harvesting fresh herbs and veggies, or down at the farmers market getting grass fed beef and open range chicken.

When I go out to dinner, I love to try new foods. Grilled chicken with a shredded apple coleslaw, apple pie with caramel drizzled covering and brown sugar sprinkles, or a thick deep dish pizza with sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, roasted garlic, and green olives.

If it is something as simple as a sandwich, I always try to make sure that whatever is between the two slices of bread is thicker than the combined with of the two slices. We donít each sandwiches for the breadÖ we eat them for the meats, cheeses, veggies, eggs, or similar ingredients. One exception is Peanut Butter and Honey. I donít do the jelly, but I love PB&H. It is so packed with flavor you forget the bread is even there.

Are you a foodie? Do you go out of your way to get good food or is it McD and BK? Do you shop in freezer section or at the farmers market?