1. It's Valentines Day, but here at work it certainly doesn't feel like it
2. all our neighbors used to have dogs. Now none do (us included)
3. It's interesting how one person's absence in the FAC can alter its tone so much
4. Junior bought a super big Valentines card last night at the drug store (like 2' x 3') for his mommy
5. I'm not sure if there's going to be enough snow/ice for good tobogganing this weekend
6. I had peanut butter toast for breakfast this morning.
7. The concept of romantic love is kinda strange if you think about it
8. We froze some fried chicken from Frankenmuth when we visited there this summer. We'll have it for dinner tonite
9. Tonight is a very good night not to go out to a restaurant IMO
10. I really like that board game "Ticket to Ride"