Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Small town, big sustainable plans

Registered
    Aug 2012

Small town, big sustainable plans

Hi Everyone

I am a member of the local advocacy group Albany Strollers and Rollers and I have an idea. I would like to salt every job opening in our little town with applications from the best sustainable civil engineers from around the country. I'm trying to target my audience because I've run into planners who don't have my best interests at heart and I would really rather not offer them a job.

I live in a small town on the bay just north of Berkeley CA and we have an opening for a public works director/civil engineer. Here's the listing *LINK REMOVED.

Sorry to skirt the normal job thread on this forum but perhaps you can understand my reason.

Typically I run this ad by the Univ depts so they can add it to their job boards. So far I've got UofO SCI, Upenn Sustainable Transportation and Infrastructure Planning, Univ of Ill Urbana-Champaign urban and regional planning but I don't know how to contact their sustainable people and they're not answering their phone, and the univ of SoCal price school but again I don;t know how to get in touch with their sustainable people.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Moderator note:
    *Hink Welcome badassador. Since this is your first post we do not permit you to post job listings. You are welcome to become a Cyburbian Plus, or to just hang around long enough that we trust you are a valued member and not just trying to come to post your job and leave us lonely. Glad to have you.
    Last edited by Hink; 21 Aug 2012 at 3:20 PM.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 2
    Last post: 06 Jun 2013, 11:09 AM
  2. Make no small plans
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 03 Aug 2011, 7:42 PM
  3. Big Town versus Small Town
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 11
    Last post: 30 Oct 2007, 12:57 AM