Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Hiccups

Registered
    Feb 2004

Hiccups

Damn these hiccups! How do I cure them?
    My go-to drinking a glass of water upside down did not work.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Small spoonful of sugar. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth. Swallow. Brush and floss.

On pitching to Stan Musial:
    "Once he timed your fastball, your infielders were in jeopardy."
    Warren Spahn

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Blog entries
    BOO!

Better?
    "I am very good at reading women, but I get into trouble for using the Braille method."

~ Otterpop ~

Registered
    Aug 2005
    I tend to only hiccup once, and only in rare occasions to begin with...I might get two in a row once every four or five years. My wife, on the other hand, usually has to try two or three different things to get her hiccups to stop.
    I found you a new motto from a sign hanging on their wall…"Drink coffee: do stupid things faster and with more energy"

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    Acupressure. Gently rub each earlobe with your thumbs and index fingers. I did this to a skeptical ex-bosses wife. It worked!! She was hot looking so I didn't mind rubbing her earlobes. I might have taken a peaked down her blouse, too.

+ Reply to thread