Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am loving ur masculineness

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Zita! Strangelt, from an email address with "Brtuce Landin" as the sender.

Hello cutie!

I am Zita.

If you looking forward about having great time in a company of smart, cute babe then I'm before u!

I felt in love with your pics and that's why decided to create the mail! I think that you wouldn't stay indifferent after examining mine too.

So, I wait for your answer this message and who knows we will go bar, drink some tequila, discuss different things and who knows I gonna invite you to visit my flat!
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Jun 2009
    Who needs Match.com when you can respond to sexiness e-mail from Zita. Maybe she invite you to visit her flat!
    "When life gives you lemons, just say 'No thanks'." - Henry Rollins

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    .....I felt in love with your pics ........
    I probably should respond....that would go in such a direction.
    I think that one of the great signs of security is the ability to just walk away.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    This just in ...

Are you looking a loving woman? It's so wonderful when a pair of lovers are similar - and so much more fun when things are easy!

I am a sympathetic, honest, sincere, and true girl, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing and I want to find a faithful and kind man who knows how to love. I like doing sport. I like to keep my body fit and healthy. I am a woman who is purposeful, responsible and self-sure, I have the good sense of humor.

I wish to find only the man with serious intentions. It would be wonderful if he has and love children. I would like him to be romantic, affectionate. It is very difficult to find a right person in this world. I search not by my eyes but by my heart. I think that my heart will help me to find an honest, kind and faithful man.

I would like that with every passing day with him will be like a new one, and the passion between us will never go out. http://spam.spam.spam.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Sep 2003
    Oh Dan! Poor Rodina Mat* suffer muchly from low birthrate! Olga and her friends want only help from virile men not of pickled liver to help the repopulation of the Motherland. How you resist the call? Go, go east, young man and help our chilly lady friends in their patriotic quest; we take up collection for airline tickets and bribe money for the militsiya (police).

*extremely sentimental term for "Mother Russia"

Thanks for this thread, I needed this laught after just now finding out about Bear.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Aida!

My dear friend!

There are no impossibilities in our dreams about love. I have a thousand images of my soul mate in an hour; all different and all coming back to the same. where we love each other, where we share the most amazing secrets and understandings. In my dreams we are surrounded by the miracles of nature such as the light and the shadow and the quietness and the rain and the wood. We enjoy all this together and itв's the happiest time in my whole life www.spammyspamspam.in

send me a message

Aida

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Osipova? What kind of name is Osipova?

Hi, my dear far friend! Thousands of miles separate us, but this is not an obstacle to my love and my hope to look for my strong and reliable half - my beloved.

I'm womanly, cheerful and responsive lady with good sense of humor. I am looking for a permanent relationship. I need only one man in my life and I dream to meet a reliable man. My partner should be kind, smart, witty and independent. He must be who win my heart. It is a person that I can rely on.

I hope that this man will find me: http://spam.spam.spam.ru

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Dan View post
    Osipova? What kind of name is Osipova?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess maybe Russian.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by Maister View post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess maybe Russian.
    I don't know. Maybe its Ukrainian. Naaaah. Probably Russian.

Teresa gave this email the subject "fate".
    Privet my dear friend

I am cheerful and kind, ambitious, serious, responsible and aspire to self-perfection. I like traveling and sightseeing, watching tv and going to the cinema http://spam/scam.in

I am looking for serious, calm, wise, responsible, reliable, faithful, socially successful man who will share whatever life brings us. good luck and look forward to hearing from you

Teresa
    Privet my dear friend?

[RJ] Maybe it's her way of telling you she has a big bush. [/RJ]

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Woah. Now I've got men wishing bushes upon me!

Privet my dear friend

I am cheerful and kind, ambitious, serious, responsible and aspire to self-perfection. I like traveling and sightseeing, watching tv and going to the cinema http://spam.spam.in

I am looking for serious, calm, wise, responsible, reliable, faithful, socially successful man who will share whatever life brings us.

See you later,
    Charlie

There's still women who want me.

Hello to you!

I am hardworking woman who values people and this life. I am kind and devoted. I like everything that makes woman beautiful! I am loving and caring and adore animals. My friends say that I am a reliable and trustworthy. I am going in for sport as I like to be attractive and healthy. I believe i will find my sweetheart here http://spam.spam.spam

if you are interested send a smile back to me

Alina
    "Hardworking woman" ... "reliable and trustworthy"? In Russia, that means ...

Unfrozen Caveman Planner mendelman's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    Well, you gotta use'm for something...right?
    I'm sorry. Is my bias showing?

Let's not be didactic in this profession, because that is a path to disillusion and irrelevancy.

Six seasons and a movie!

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by mendelman View post
    Well, you gotta use'm for something...right?
    If she really good with plow, can pull alone, da?

Anyhow, this just came in from "Janet".

Hi my friend!

I am looking for a man who can change my whole world. For whom I will be ready to do everything. He should be caring and nice, ready to create family with me www.spam.spam.in

He has to respect and of course to love me. I want to love and I want to be loved. I would appreciate if he accepts me the way I am. I want him to support me in difficult situations, to be my best friend and passinate lover.

Later
    Janet

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Oh God.

Ave my friend!
    I am cheerful, outgoing, energetic woman. I always achieve what I want. I am very sympathetic, I love an active way of life, I like to equip a family cosiness, family holidays www.spam.spam.ua

I am interested in reading. I am fond of music, I adore singing. I like going to theatres, cinemas, traveling and sightseeing.

A rivederci

June

Registered
    Jun 2009
    You should reply back that you want to see pics and see what happens.
    "When life gives you lemons, just say 'No thanks'." - Henry Rollins

Registered
    May 2004
    Grand Rapids, Michigan (Detroit ex-pat since 2004)

Non-native English speaker

Hi,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get to know you. I believe we are both new to this dating scene, Anyway where there is a will there is a way. I just signed on this site a month ago and i have never make use of it until i discover my subscription will expire. I'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate, Lover and Life Companion.

Let me give you a brief introduction of me:

My name is David Sleezer
    [fake name], White/Caucasian. I'm 6'0, Self Employed Electrical Engineer and i also install solar panels for large scales. I'm 56yrs old, born on the 25th of August (virgo), Widow, lost my wife 8 years ago in an auto crash. [common theme: sympathy]

I'm a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate, affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and believe in God. I like swimming, camping, fishing, reading & writing, tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, golfing..etc.

I was Born and raised in Germany. My Father was a German while my Mother is an American, My father was in the Military in Germany, We moved to Houston Tx when i was 11 Years old. I went to St. Thomas High School in Houston Tx, and I obtained my Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineer at University of ADELAIDE in Australia.
    [common theme: continentalism]

I have one Brother who lives in Houston TX. He had some disability due to an auto accident which made him lose his spinal cord, Since then "Fred" has been in wheel chair.
    [common theme: sympathy]

My Son lives with him in order to take care of him. while I live in Bakersfield, CA
    [really? you told me you live in Dearborn] due to my work and i have been here for 5yrs, I stay in a rented house, I am yet to buy a house, as i don't know where i will end up, i mean the location where i might find the right woman, have got a house back in Houston but i sold it due to my brothers illness. My son's name is Emmanuel he's 25yrs, he's my life right now, he mean the wold to me. He also works as an engineer with a small team in Houston Tx.

Likes: I like honesty, truthful, because trust is a vital phenomenon. I like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor. I love dogs and i have a dog "Ginger"( A german Shepard breed)

Dislikes: Liars, Games, I hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

Favorite food: Mexican, Chinese, Sea food, Spaghetti and home made chicken noodles.

Favorite Music: RnB, Rock, Gospel and little Hip-Hop

Favorite Movies: I like action, thriller, comedy and romance movie

Favorite Color: Purple & Sky blue.

When i glanced on your profile, my instinct push me to write you, your simplicity really amazed me and i was motivated to send you an email to show my interest. I promise to romance, entertain, laugh, cherish and respect. I was raised to treat people with Dignity and Compassion. I still believe in romance and feel there is a place for long passionate kisses. There is so much to tell from the kiss. It's all in the kiss. I haven't been able to find the lady I am supposed to connect with but I think she is out there, somewhere. Well am I describing you? I hope I am.

I would like to ask you few questions:

Favorite food:
    Favorite Music:
    Favorite Movies:
    How many kids do you have:
    What you do for a living:

I will await your response and hopefully we could get acquainted.
    Your New Friend,
    David

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    His brother lost his spinal cord???? Oh, brother...

Registered
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally posted by kms View post
    His brother lost his spinal cord???? Oh, brother...
    Probably just misplaced it. It's common among the spineless.
    “Death comes when memories of the past exceed the vision for the future.”

Registered
    Jan 2009
    First, what kind of website do you go to that gives you excitment of find woman/man for to have good time with? I don't get much beyond the rare prince or brother in Nigeria who generously is giving me American money of $1 million. if I just do things.

Second, Veloise's line copies a lot of my story. My dad was in the military, my mom is German, I have a brother in Houston, although he still has his spinal cord.

Finally, I love the emails thinking they know what you want. I really don't want a woman who leads an active style of life, that might imply she wants me to go hiking or running or some other physical activity with her other than the obviously enjoyable ones.

I'll just go back to my exciting offers to help growth.
    I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I merely enforce it.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Lena wishes me, her gentleman, "Avenue".

Ave, my gentleman

I understand that I was looking for you all my life. It became evident when I came here in search of my second half. It's unbelievable, but it's truth!

Do you agree with me that all people are so different and in the storm of daily routine, it is so hard to make a right choice, to find your true love?

But hope is always alive in the heart and in spite of everything, you find your happiness.

I know that my happiness is You, You are a man who will be able to make me happy.

You may ask me how I do know. The answer is very simple.

Just look into your single heart which is missing love and care, and you will understand everything.

I you understand me and feel truth into my words, you can contact with me here http://spam.spam.in

Looking forward to hear from you

Lena D

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Busy day today. TWO lovely ladies want to meet my acquaintance.

Hi to you!

I think I am calm, optimistic, communicative well-ballanced, I like travelling, reading, studing languages, going to the theatre, football, horses, shooting, visiting concerts arts. I am a well balanced, calm woman who loves housework www.spam.spam.ua/

I would like to build a strong family with a serious man. I would like to meet an intelligent, generous, indulgent, kind, optimistic and responsive man.

let us connect

Hermosa
    Hello to you

I am cheerful and optimistic. A good sense of humor is what I value in people. I like children very much. I have zest for life. My hobbies include cooking, making clothes and drawing. I take interest in arts and literature, learn foreign languages and help poor and lonely people www.spam.spam.us/

I hope that my soul mate will love me and we will not need words to understand each other. I want to be a lover, friend and companion for my special man.

I hope you are here

Josie
    One common trait of all the messages: no line breaks. I added them so they're easier to read here.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    This one came titles "permeability"

Good day my friend
    What means life if there is no love and care?
    I mean nothing. Lets give the essence for life together!
    I love to travel and I like to design clothes and fashion. I dream of a happy life in a big beautiful city. I am very nice, tender, caring, aducated girl http://www.spam.spam.ua/
    I like my home to be the best place in the world!
    It is the only place where we can feel the most comfortable
    and to relax. Do you dream about such a home? Do you want
    I create it for you, my love?
    find some happiness everyday
    Valery

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    The rate of these stupid emails are accelerating. Lena also wishes me a bush.

Privet, my friend!

I can't believe that I've finally found YOU, the one I've been looking for
    and waiting for my entire life! If your eyes are wise, if your voice is low
    and sexy, if your palms are gentle and sensitive, if your smile is sincere
    and serious simultaneously, if your heart is able to love, if you are
    passionate and know how to make a woman happy, than you are definitely my
    type of an ideal man. And if you want to make my dream come true, you will
    find me at http://www.you-needme.spam.spam I will be happy to get to know you closer
    and to talk to you eyes-to-eyes.

Sincerely yourth
    Lena D.

Registered
    Jul 2006
    The rate of these stupid emails are accelerating. Lena also wishes me a bush.
    First privet and now palms. You may be opening a nursery soon.
    “Death comes when memories of the past exceed the vision for the future.”

Registered
    Mar 2005
    In a 480 square foot ex baseball nacho stand
    Dan did you send the girls my email??? I received this today during lunch.

Hi Dear
    my name is Janifer Wilson, am 23 years old girl,
    How are you today? i hope all is well with you, because it is my great pleasure
    to contact you today to have communication with you from today, please i will
    like to have the desire with me so we can get to know each other better and see
    what will happens in the future.
    I will be very happy if you can write me through my email so that i can send
    you my pictures( spam email address ) to facilitate communication so
    that we know,i will send you my pictures and details about me, hope to hear
    from you. waiting for your response and I wish you all the best.Yours new
    friend Janifer

I did not change the formatting or puncuation for obvious reasons
    "Whatever beer I'm drinking, is better than the one I'm not." DMLW
    "Budweiser sells a product they reflectively insist on calling beer." John Oliver

Registered
    May 2005
    Quote Originally posted by Planit View post
    Dan did you send the girls my email??? I received this today during lunch.

Hi Dear
    my name is Janifer Wilson, am 23 years old girl,
    How are you today? i hope all is well with you, because it is my great pleasure
    to contact you today to have communication with you from today, please i will
    like to have the desire with me so we can get to know each other better and see
    what will happens in the future.
    I will be very happy if you can write me through my email so that i can send
    you my pictures( spam email address ) to facilitate communication so
    that we know,i will send you my pictures and details about me, hope to hear
    from you. waiting for your response and I wish you all the best.Yours new
    friend Janifer

I did not change the formatting or puncuation for obvious reasons
    How do you try and steal Janifer away from me!!!!!!!
    "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. Loving suburbia!
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 33
    Last post: 05 Jul 2005, 10:09 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last post: 20 Aug 2003, 6:12 PM