As I've mentioned before, I really like the '10 Things Thursday' thread. It occurs to me, however, that some may be daunted by the length/number of response required and because the thread falls so near to the end of the work week there isn't that much time for circulation/response.
It might be nice to start a '5 Things Tuesday as a sort of '10 Things Lite' alternative. Let's keep '10 Things Thursday' going, but I offer this thread as an expedient early-in-the-week supplement.
1. I would like to watch an episode of Hee Haw. It's been quite a while and I can't believe the show was as stupid as I remember...
2. I will be glad when November 7 rolls around
3. I just got done re-reading "The Mouse that Roared'. What great satire!
4. Tonight I will take the Cub Scouts to the Fire Station
5. The price of fresh cider is going for $8-9 per gallon