1) Got up to take the kids to school so Mrs. G could sleep in.
2) Daughter and I giggled as Chester the Fat Cat sat and scooped food from his bowl so he could eat it off the floor.
3) Had a Sunday-like morning with the newspaper, but there's so little of it now that I'd read pretty much everything in under an hour.
4) Started The Greater Journey by David McCullough after the paper. Fantastic so far.
5) I hear David McCullough's voice and his cadence when I read his writing. It's a little creepy in a really cool way.
6) We're going to vote shortly then off to lunch at a restaurant with the best selection of beers anywhere in s. Indiana. Plus excellent pizza/calzones, etc.