Here is the prog. link. :: http://www.uic.edu/cuppa/upp/prospec...pply_mupp.html
I am a little confsued with some of the admission requirements at UI-Chicago. All three of my recommenders have sent in the recommenders through the link from the portal.
1. University Admission Policy: Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
2. Minimum Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 for final 60 semester hours
3. Minimum GRE: No Requirements (no recommended score if taken)
4. Minimum TOEFL: 550 paper-based; 213 computer-based; TOEFL ibt 80
5. Ranking in Undergraduate Class: Not Required
6. Departmental Requirement: 3 letters of recommendation, personal statement and writing sample
7. GRE and resume for Assistantship
8. Electronic submission
9. Admissions Review Cover Sheet
My issue is with these two – (7) & (9). Both documents need a signature. Do I just print this out, sign and upload the scan?
The pain doesn’t end here. There is also a longish read-only PDF form called the “ Application for Graduate Appointment.” . I am not comfortable with asking my recommenders to fill it by hand. The deadline is Jan 1 and I am getting all these OOO replies when I email them.
Clipped from attachment:
Admissions Review Covert Sheet and Application for Graduate Appointment (no additional letters of recommendation required for AGA) can be found at:
no additional letters required?!
This is confusing and conflicting
Any current students/other applicants to the MUPP, please chime in.