Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Any Bear sightings?

Registered
    Jan 2005
    ^Good call Dan. Mandatory consumption of RR at the next laefest, wherever it may be.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by hilldweller View post
    ^Good call Dan. Mandatory consumption of RR at the next laefest, wherever it may be.
    Swanton.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    May 2005
    Blog entries
    I haven't been on here in awhile, but having recently talked with a fellow Cyburbian about something planning/business-related, and seeing some Cyburbians I'm Facebook friends with offer sympathies with the passing of my dad yesterday, I figured I'd check in. I am very sad to learn of the passing of my rock 'n' rollin', fictional city drawing, Cyburbian friend and am so very sorry I never got to meet him. This just adds to the devastation, having just lost my dad yesterday (also to cancer). Rest in peace, Bear. You will be missed.
    "Life's a journey, not a destination"
    -Steven Tyler

Registered
    Nov 2008
    My condolences, illinoisplanner. I lost my father to cancer a year and a half ago. I still feel the shock and the loss sometimes. Take care of yourself.
    You can grow ideas in the garden of your mind.

Registered
    Jun 2004
    I am sorry to hear about Bear's passing. I always thought of him when I reviewed plans for distribution facilities. He will be missed.

Registered
    Sep 1999

Has

We were out in CA from Oct 20-26 and I've picked up a little on FB but our 'net out in CA was spotty. Did anyone go to Bear's service? Has anyone been in contact with Katie? I don't know how involved she was with his Cyb stuff but I hope she has seen the Bear threads.
    Last edited by Zoning Goddess; 29 Oct 2012 at 9:58 PM. Reason: I don't know why "HAS" is in the subject thread; bad on my part,...

Registered
    May 2004
    Grand Rapids, Michigan (Detroit ex-pat since 2004)
    Quote Originally posted by Zoning Goddess View post
    We were out in CA from Oct 20-26 and I've picked up a little on FB but our 'net out in CA was spotty. Did anyone go to Bear's service? Has anyone been in contact with Katie? I don't know how involved she was with his Cyb stuff but I hope she has seen the Bear threads.
    On FB, I've recommended the threads to her a couple of times. Pretty sure no one from on here attended.

Registered
    Apr 2003
    I like to think this is what Bear saw moments after he passed.

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism." - George Washington

+ Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

More at Cyburbia

1. Aurora sightings...
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 25
    Last post: 12 Mar 2012, 3:33 PM
  2. Confused Bear
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 23 Oct 2009, 8:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0