Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: please read inside(its related to exurbs and richmond[virginia])

Registered
    May 2013

please read inside(its related to exurbs and richmond[virginia])

do you think 4th ring suburbs (which would be exurbs really) exist yet or no?

and also, what would you say would be first ring or second ring or third ring suburbs of richmond (virginia) can you name some of what you would think would be in each?

i have my ideas but i want to hear from other people

and also, i know it varies inside county as well, loudoun county in virginia has rural parts and inner suburbs of d.c, same thing could be said for hanover county in the richmond area

i mean, for me, the levels of suburbs depend on urbanization, how far the metropolitan area extends, when the rural parts start and such

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Welcome vailian22, glad to have you. It seems like this might be a homework type question. We try not to do people's homework. Can you give us a little more information about you and your question. Context is key.

Again, glad to have you, and please stick around. What brought you to our little piece of paradise?
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 2
    Last post: 08 Apr 2010, 2:17 AM
  2. City of Richmond Virginia
    Cities and Places
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 21 Jan 2006, 8:44 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last post: 05 Dec 2005, 11:23 PM
  4. The influence of the exurbs
    Make No Small Plans