Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Hottest VS model?

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.

Hottest VS model?

Apparently I missed this year’s annual Victoria Secret fashion show. But I hear that there was a combination of skin and eccentric clothing on display. But it made me wonder, who is the hottest VS model?
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

Registered
    Feb 2004
    I was going to suggest that this thread required some gratuitous images, but then some female Cyburbians might object.

Honestly who knew any of the VS models had actual names (and all other things being equal, I actually prefer the Olde English 800 malt liquor girl to most VS models).
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    May 2005
    My wife and I caught a few minutes of this with Rihanna singing. Holy crap – what a gratuitous display of, er, assets… My wife was going on about it and overanalyzing various aspects until I just said “but that’s not really the point.” To which she asked, “so, what is the point?” and I replied “to show hot women in underwear. Period.” Yeah, garnering that viewing audience also presents an opportunity to sell a lot of crap with commercials, etc. But really, why are people watching this? The only thing missing was a pole…
    The purpose of life is a life of purpose

Registered
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally posted by michaelskis View post
    But it made me wonder, who is the hottest VS model?
    The one who makes me think 'I don't need to give her a sandwich'.
    -------
    Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

Cyburbian Plus Whose Yur Planner's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    I've seen unphotoshopped pix of the models. They look like famine survivors.
    When did I go from Luke Skywalker to Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by ColoGI View post
    The one who makes me think 'I don't need to give her a sandwich'.
    You mean like this young lady?

Sorry. I coudn't resist.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Apr 2003
    I had a feeling that this thread would go this direction and I have to day that I agree 100%. I think fit is far more attractive than thin.

I think that might be Maister's dream girl. Note the confident stance, the tee-shirt representative of her beverage, and the maps in the background.

*Of course, many of you are thinking, maps, what maps?

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by michaelskis View post
    I had a feeling that this thread would go this direction and I have to day that I agree 100%. I think fit is far more attractive than thin.

I think that might be Maister's dream girl. Note the confident stance, the tee-shirt representative of her beverage, and the maps in the background.

*Of course, many of you are thinking, maps, what maps?
    Hey, I like how her profile resembles the coastline of France [/geography geek]. And what's the name of that major port again at the extreme northwest of France? Heh heh. [/Beavis]

Registered
    Apr 2003
    OK OK....
    Maybe we should change it to the Hottest Famous Person who has not had 'work' done or drugs to look the way they do.

WOW... that would be a short list.

Registered
    May 2005
    I would say Tyra Banks was my favorite Angel. I was a college kid in the late 90s when she was the it thing. I enjoyed her quite a bit back then.
    "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Model Railroads
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 13
    Last post: 06 Feb 2012, 12:00 AM
  2. Model export to STL
    Information Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 02 Dec 2009, 3:31 PM
  3. Development profit model?
    Economic and Community Development