Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for fill permit ordinance language examples

  1. #1
    Cyburbian Plus JNA's avatar
    Jun 2003
    De Noc

    Looking for fill permit ordinance language examples

    Does anybody have on their books a Fill pemit ?
    Is this a zoning or flooplain ordinance requirement ? this would of course be cross referenced.
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
    Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
    From Kelly's Heroes (1970)

    Are you sure you're not hurt ?
    No. Just some parts wake up faster than others.
    Broke parts take a little longer, though.
    From Electric Horseman (1979)

  2. #2
    Cyburbian terraplnr's avatar
    Feb 2005
    The jurisdiction I used to work for required a Land Use Permit or Coastal Development Permit whenever a Grading Permit was required from the Building Dept. for cut and/or fill above a certain amount (50 cy, but less in special resource areas). There were policies relating to grading in wetlands, riparian areas, etc.

    Land Use & Development Code: http://www.sbcountyplanning.org/pdf/...ril%202012.pdf

    Does this help at all?

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

  1. Replies: 0
    Last post: 07 Apr 2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last post: 27 Sep 2006, 8:39 AM
  3. Fill Your Tanks!
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 95
    Last post: 06 Sep 2005, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last post: 07 Jun 2005, 9:34 PM
  5. Fill in the blank.....
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 49
    Last post: 10 Jan 2003, 7:05 PM