Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Reclaiming our testosterone

Registered
    Feb 2007

Reclaiming our testosterone

There is a lot of TMI and man card revoking thoughts here folks, so let's turn it around and talk about how much beer we gonna drink this weekend while we are mowing our lawn than head out to the monster truck rally!
    follow me on the twitter @rcplans

Registered
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally posted by Raf View post
    There is a lot of TMI and man card revoking thoughts here folks, so let's turn it around and talk about how much beer we gonna drink this weekend while we are mowing our lawn than head out to the monster truck rally!
    I'm supposed to take the kids to a women's gymnastics meet at the University. There won't be monster trucks but I'll probably enjoy looking at the gymnasts' legs. Does that count?
    "...I would never try to tick Hink off. He kinda intimidates me. He's quite butch, you know." - Maister

Registered
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally posted by ursus View post
    I'm supposed to take the kids to a women's gymnastics meet at the University. There won't be monster trucks but I'll probably enjoy looking at the gymnasts' legs. Does that count?
    Umm.. more points is you said their a**. Carry on
    follow me on the twitter @rcplans

Unfrozen Caveman Planner mendelman's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    I would really love to purposely crash a car.
    I'm sorry. Is my bias showing?

The ends can justify the means.

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by imaplanner View post
    A long time ago I used to wash with irish spring but Mrs. Imaplanner is allergic to something in it. Now I wash with fancy pants body wash that makes me smell like flowers!
    Hmm flowers... I hate how those smell....
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Unfrozen Caveman Planner mendelman's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Hink View post
    Hmm flowers... I hate how those smell....
    Stupid flowers.
    I'm sorry. Is my bias showing?

The ends can justify the means.

Super Moderator luckless pedestrian's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    wow fellas - all this expression of feelings, it's so, so heartwarming...***

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Moderator note:
    split from RTDNTOTO8

I was gonna post something sensitive, but I forgot what that was. Guess I'll just sit in my barcalounger pass gas and scratch myself instead.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Dec 2008
    Flowery smelling body wash stinks, but washing itself stinks, too. I prefer to let nature and time determine my smell.
    "...I would never try to tick Hink off. He kinda intimidates me. He's quite butch, you know." - Maister

Registered
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally posted by Maister View post
    Moderator note:
    split from RTDNTOTO8

I was gonna post something sensitive, but I forgot what that was. Guess I'll just sit in my barcalounger pass gas and scratch myself instead.
    I miss my old dog. He could drink beer, chew, scratch himself, and clear the room with his farts. If I could have taught him to spit, he'd have been a real man's dog.
    “Death comes when memories of the past exceed the vision for the future.”

Super Moderator luckless pedestrian's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005

but I have Brazilian cigars (can I say that out loud?)

just literally popping in here to say you left a few things back in the random thread, maister...

[shuts door and completes the stereotype and heads off to yoga and coffee with the girls...]

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by ursus View post
    Flowery smelling body wash stinks, but washing itself stinks, too. I prefer to let nature and time determine my smell.
    Rainwater and beer. Both do the job.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Mar 2007
    I was quickly scanning the thread titles and thought this one was "Reclaiming our Toblerone"

Now I want a Toblerone.
    "Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost." - 1980 Republican presidential candidate Ronald Reagan

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally posted by WSU MUP Student View post
    I was quickly scanning the thread titles and thought this one was "Reclaiming our Toblerone"

Now I want a Toblerone.
    I think you lose a few Man PointsTM for that post.

*joins LP for yoga and tea*
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Registered
    May 2004
    Nothing says "I'm a tough manly man" like complaining on the internet about the things your wife won't let you do!
    Children in the back seat can cause accidents - and vice versa.

Registered
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally posted by imaplanner View post
    Nothing says "I'm a tough manly man" like complaining on the internet about the things your wife won't let you do!
    You cut through the BS like you're using a giant gas-powered CHAINSAW! You honor our dishonorable un-manly complaining with your honorable direct and gritty manliness.

Registered
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally posted by dandy_warhol View post
    I think you lose a few Man PointsTM for that post.
    Is it possible to go negative in my Man Points balance? I often fear I don't have many to work with.
    "Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost." - 1980 Republican presidential candidate Ronald Reagan

Registered
    Dec 2008
    Is it possible to go negative in my Man Points balance? I often fear I don't have many to work with.
    Oh yeah. It's possible believe me. I have a zero balance generally speaking and work into the red on a daily basis. It's just part of my nature. Here, hold my hand and we'll talk about it for a while. How does it make you feel when you worry about it?

Registered
    Nov 2002
    It's all in how you frame it, gentlemen. For example, this morning I woke up and rubbed a friggin' razor blade across my face. How's that for manly? I followed that by starting an internal combustion engine and hurtling a 4,000lb car down the highway.

Registered
    Feb 2004
    I tell ya steel beer cans are so much more fun to crush on your forehead than those sissy aluminum ones. Hey fellas watch this.......
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally posted by Maister View post
    I tell ya steel beer cans are so much more fun to crush on your forehead than those sissy aluminum ones. Hey fellas watch this.......
    What's the last thing a redneck says before he dies?
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Aren't you supposed to be at yoga class now?! Sheesh!

Registered
    Mar 2002
    <belch> This weekend I'm going up on the roof for some maintenance, greasing the chimney caps and whatnot, then I'll be cutting up a pressure treated 2x12 with my 9" circular saw to replace the box around the emergency water shut off in the side yard. <snort><spit><fart>

Registered
    Oct 2009
    ....Yea, its got a Hemi.
    And that concludes staff’s presentation...

Registered
    Apr 2006
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Yes, in fact when you do you have issued that "low T" cream with all of the side-effects.
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. Reclaiming surface mines
    Land Use and Zoning
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 10 Oct 2003, 7:07 PM