Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Hello from Toronto

Hello from Toronto

Hello Cyburbia Community,

My name is Anthony, I'm currently finishing up my undergradute degree in Urban Studies at York University and hoping to get accepted at either McGill or Ryerson University for Master's of Urban Planning or Urban Development. I am currently interning at a local BIA, which is the same thing as BID in America. I am working with the association in developing a strategy in revitalizing the space beneath the overpass that is often derelict and underused.

I hope to learn a lot from this community!

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Welcome Anthony from the Great State of Ohio! We are glad to have you. Please remember, until you are around for a bit longer, you won't be able to post links or photos. It seems like you might have tried that already. Get to know us all a bit better, then you will be able to post what you like.

Again, welcome to our little piece of paradise.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Hello, from Dallas, TX!
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Hello from upstate New York!
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Hello from Toronto
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 26 Sep 2007, 6:51 PM
  2. Hi from Toronto
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 10
    Last post: 06 Apr 2006, 12:07 PM
  3. hello from Toronto~
    Introduce Yourself