I just heard back from a school in Canada (TA + fellowship= full tuition + living) for a masters in urban geography. Great program- I love it (woo hoo!). Problem is that I have to reply ~2 weeks before I'll hear back from my other top choice (US school). Torn between the following options: Call US school asking for an early decision (noting funding etc from other school), accept Canadian school and wait for US school (risk having to retract acceptance which I don't want to do unless absolutely necessary), or ask Canadian school for more time (until the end of March).
Tried to find advice online but to no great avail. Sorry if this has come up in years past!