Urban planning community | #theplannerlife
+ Reply to thread

Thread: Moderated posts?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2013

Moderated posts?

I posted 2 posts fine on the forum, then I posted a third post in this thread, and it popped up a message saying the post needed to be approved by a moderator. I thought perhaps that it was just for that one thread, but someone has posted in it since. What triggered this moderation? Will all my posts be moderated in future?

Thanks

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by CanadaJimmy View post
    I posted 2 posts fine on the forum, then I posted a third post in this thread, and it popped up a message saying the post needed to be approved by a moderator. I thought perhaps that it was just for that one thread, but someone has posted in it since. What triggered this moderation? Will all my posts be moderated in future?
    When you have five posts or less, your messages are sent to a moderation queue if they have any keywords we often see in spam, or any URLs. I searched through the post (which was approved), and couldn't find anything that matched the trigger words. Strange. Anyhow, I apologize for that.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    Ah - probably because I mentioned that houses website then. Thanks for the clarification!

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by CanadaJimmy View post
    Ah - probably because I mentioned that houses website then. Thanks for the clarification!
    Didn't see that! That's right - ".com" is a trigger.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Cyburbian
    Registered
    May 2008

CJ,
    Welcome to Cyburbia. It's good to see people from my favorite Canadian city joining this website.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally posted by Seana View post

CJ,
    Welcome to Cyburbia. It's good to see people from my favorite Canadian city joining this website.
    Thank you for the kind welcome

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Dan the Man - 6.000 posts
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 13
    Last post: 04 Feb 2006, 10:38 AM
  2. 200,000 posts!
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 14 Jun 2005, 11:33 PM
  3. Pad your posts