Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: How Conservatives Secretly View All Liberals

Registered
    Oct 2001

How Conservatives Secretly View All Liberals

This Onion article will give you insight into how conservatives secretly view all liberals: http://www.theonion.com/onion3842/ma...apartment.html

Registered
    Jul 2002
    The funny thing I knew somebody who actually went through something very similar. I''ll have to send it to them. My guess who be they will less than amused.
    "So, if a city has a personality, maybe it also has a soul. Maybe it dreams." -Gaiman
    ArchBoston

Dumbass Hippies

Great article exposing the stupid, living in filth, smoking grass, producing nothing, petchuly (sp?) stinking, stupid hippy long hairs all on mommy and daddy's dime. Wonder if they're planning majors? Nah, too lazy for even a gvt. job.

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Gee...I wonder if Muggie realizes the article was satire...

Registered
    Sep 2001
    Tranplanner, muggie has joined the darkside, he winked.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Registered
    Dec 2001
    OMG! Muggie has a sense of humor!?! He did wink! 8()
    When Jesus said "love your enemies", he probably didn't mean kill them.

Registered
    Oct 2001

Givin' my proppers to the Mugster!

Hip Hip Horray! We are one disfunctional family now!

Muggie is our Red from that 70's show!

Dumbass Canadian

Gee Tranplanner, thank you for bringing me up to speed on the article and how it was satire. If it wasn't for your clue to me I would have gone on thinking that the Onion is dead serious in all its articles. I wouldn't have guessed it was satire in a million years! Now go drink your Molson and watch your silly hockey games, and play on this forum, but whatever you do, don't do any work.

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Just makin' sure muggie - I didn't want you to get embarrassed when you brought up the article at your next Cranky Old Men Anonymous (COMA) meeting

Welcome to the family, dumbass!

Registered
    Oct 2001

Re: Dumbass Canadian

Originally posted by mugbub1
    Gee Tranplanner, thank you for bringing me up to speed on the article and how it was satire. If it wasn't for your clue to me I would have gone on thinking that the Onion is dead serious in all its articles. I wouldn't have guessed it was satire in a million years! Now go drink your Molson and watch your silly hockey games, and play on this forum, but whatever you do, don't do any work.

Muggie - You forgot this:
    Gee Tranplanner, merci pour apporter que m'en haut pour expédier sur l'article et comment c'était la satire. Si ne ce pas était pour votre indice me j'aurais continué penser que l'Oignon est mort sérieux dans tous ses articles. Je n'aurais pas deviné c'étais la satire dans une années de million! Maintenant aller la boisson votre Molson et regarder vos jeux d'hockey bêtes, et la pièce sur ce forum, mais quoi que vous faites, ne pas faire de travail.

he he he...

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997

Re: Re: Dumbass Canadian

Originally posted by El Guapo

Muggie - You forgot this:
    Gee Tranplanner, merci pour apporter que m'en haut pour expédier sur l'article et comment c'était la satire. Si ne ce pas était pour votre indice me j'aurais continué penser que l'Oignon est mort sérieux dans tous ses articles. Je n'aurais pas deviné c'étais la satire dans une années de million! Maintenant aller la boisson votre Molson et regarder vos jeux d'hockey bêtes, et la pièce sur ce forum, mais quoi que vous faites, ne pas faire de travail.

he he he...
    Tabernac! Je comprend maintenant! (and I didn't even use babelfish!)

Registered
    Sep 2001
    The babble fish mixed tenses and verb forms. instead of using the infinitive of teh verb (root) one should use the proper conjugation. (ie aller = va for tu or allez for vous) Its odd how translation programs can get some of the stuff right (use of the futur anterieur and such) but misses out on the other stuff.(should have used verb boire instead of noun boisson)

If EG did it himself, come on up to NB weneed more bilingual planners. Only problem, you'll have to leave your guns at the border.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Registered
    Dec 1998
    Tres bien, El Guapo. Tres bien.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Je ne parle pas Francais...

...mais...

...un peu!!!

Ummm...

...ma jambe est du jambon?!

Ma foi!

Zut alors!!!!!!!
    Last edited by NHPlanner; 21 Nov 2006 at 1:33 PM.

Registered
    Oct 2001

I'm not BI in any way except for bipedal - not that there is anything wrong with that

This is it translated back into English from the mechanical French translation:

Gee Tranplanner, thank-you to bring that me in top to dispatch on the item and how it was the satire. So not this did step be for your index me I would have continued to think that the onion is serious dead in all its items. I would not have guessed this was the satire in a years of million! Now go the drink your Molson and look at your games stupid hockey, and the piece on this forum, but although you done, not to do work.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 15
    Last post: 30 Jul 2010, 11:38 AM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last post: 03 Nov 2008, 10:48 PM
  3. Are all planners liberals?
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 71
    Last post: 29 Jun 2005, 7:21 PM
  4. Replies: 62
    Last post: 31 Aug 2004, 11:58 AM