Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Looking to start a Cyburbia Weather Page

Registered
    Mar 2002

wow

I was taking a look at everyones weather and DAMN there is a hell of a spread in temps, im shocked its warmer here than in Atlanta right now but i guess that is the cold and snow that is moving in here tonight-yhaeee snow on I95 for the holiday rush.

Great job Cat its cool to see where we all live and what we are dealing with (like no sun)

PG
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO- HOO what a ride!'"

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Yeah... I've been amazed at how cold it has been in the midwest US... colder than here even. And it's colder in Winnipeg than Barrow Alaska... brrrrrr! Tomorrow it's supposed to be 54f here (12C)... I can't believe how unseasonably warm it is... it's awesome!

Originally posted by nerudite
    Yeah... I've been amazed at how cold it has been in the midwest US... colder than here even. And it's colder in Winnipeg than Barrow Alaska... brrrrrr!
    19F is actually quite warm for Barrow this time of year. I wouldn't be surprised if the normal high of the day is less than 5F. Even in July, it is cold, with an average high of only about 45F or so. The highest temperature ever recorded there is 79F

+ Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 14
    Last post: 24 May 2011, 7:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 28 Dec 2009, 1:56 PM
  3. Page cannot be displayed
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 9
    Last post: 17 Feb 2005, 7:28 AM
  4. Replies: 6