Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: 2017 Bloustein School Admitted Student Open House

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Feb 2013

2017 Bloustein School Admitted Student Open House

Hello Future Bloustein Students!

My name is Thalya Reyes and I am currently a student at Bloustein (MPP/MCRP ’18). My colleague, Zoe Linder-Baptie (MPP/MCRP ’18) and I have started this thread to help welcome our incoming class of admitted graduate students for fall 2017.

Our hope is that this thread can help facilitate conversation among incoming students as you get to know your future classmates, colleagues, friends, and roommates. In years past, Cyburbia has helped connect incoming students with each other and has been responsible for many a roommate success story.

Zoe and I hope that you’ll use this space to get to know each other and post any questions you may have about our programs, Open House, life here in New Jersey, apartments, or anything else you may want to know about Bloustein and Rutgers. We’re excited to meet next year’s cohort and are eager to bring you guys into the Bloustein community.

Zoe and I will be checking in here periodically to see if there’s anything we can help with. Or if you want to get in touch with us directly, feel free to drop us a line at openhouse@ejb.rutgers.edu

We looking forward to meeting all of you here at our open house on April 4th!

- Thalya & Zoe

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Feb 2013

Admitted Students Day this Tuesday 4/4

Hello everyone!

The Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy will be hosting its annual Graduate Admitted Student Open House on Tuesday, April 4, 2017. If you are an admitted student for fall 2017, we welcome you to join us.

The purpose of the event is to provide students admitted to our public policy master’s, urban planning master’s, and doctoral programs the opportunity to visit the school and faculty, meet other prospective and current students in the program, and learn more about academic programs, funding options, and research opportunities upon joining the institution.

The Bloustein School offers this event for admitted fall 2017 students only. To find out more about the program, view the Open House Agenda at: http://bloustein.rutgers.edu/graduat...te-open-house/

If you have any questions, email openhouse@ejb.rutgers.edu

Hope to see you then!
    Thalya and Zoe

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 3
    Last post: 16 May 2016, 12:37 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last post: 06 Jul 2015, 9:58 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last post: 20 Jun 2014, 7:28 PM
  4. Replies: 43