Urban planning community

Thread: Perry's Corner blog!

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

Perry's Corner blog!

Okay, gang ... I spent this afternoon installing and customizing Moveable Type, an open source weblog software package that has recieved mostly very positive reviews. I moved all the Perry's Corner essays to the blog pages. The URL is still the same ... http://perry.cyburbia.org . There's still a wee bit of fine tuning, but otherwise the blog is working perfectly.

Why a blog? Instead of mailing essays to me, Perry can visit a Web page, fill out a form, and volia! Site updated. Hopefully, the ability to add an essay to the site any time, without my intervention and procrastination, will inspire Perry to give us some words of wisdom a bit more often .
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Looks great Dan. I always enjoy Perry's part of Cyburbia when I have time to sit back and spend more than a moment at a time on line.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Thanks Dan
    It is truly great to get as much inspiration as Perry can share with us, especially in these war-torn times.
    And I wanted to share a bonus ---looks like my wife Chris and I will be able to see Perry in person during a trip to Tucson the latter part of May. Going for grandson's high school graduation but will make every effort to surge through the growing Tucson traffic congestion to reach Perry.
    All the best
    Earl
    Earl the Farthest North Cub Fan

More at Cyburbia

1. 1998-2001 Perry's Cantina messages
    Perry's Cantina (archive)
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 07 Oct 2005, 7:52 PM
  2. Perry's status
    Perry's Cantina (archive)
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 15 Nov 2004, 8:47 PM