* Clear Virgen de Guadalupe sightings in the worst places - landfills, feedlots, public restrooms at Mexican gas stations, etc.
* Strange weather patterns - snow in Orlando in summer, tropical days in a Buffalo February, monsoon-like rain in Phoenix, and so on.
* Bad reception of Christian radio stations in the US, ensuring that atmospheric conditions cause French all-techno-and-sex-sound format stations to bleed through at the worst moments.
* Making life very interesting for those who tormented me in elementary school - near-miss lightning strikes, cable dies before every Sopranos episode, Kazaa stops downloading at 99%, and so on.
* Strike down the entire population of a small city with the Portuguese Belching Flu for a day.
* Weekly World News-like events, like making fires form Devil and Elvis-shaped flumes of smoke.
* Lots and lots of near-miss lightning strikes at Bob Jones University, Focus on the Family, and similar institutions.
* An apparation of Mohammed descends upon the Ka'abah during Haj. Mohammead tells the crowd to cool it with the "Death to America" rallies, says it's okay for women to drive and vote in Saudi Arabia, tells folks that dogs aren't dirty creatures, describes the hell that awaits suicide bombers, and then pops open an ice cold Bud.
* Swipe all the Virgin Mary statues from front lawn creches in suburban Buffalo, and replace them with miniature Big Boys and Muffler Men.
What would you do?