Does anyone have any details about the APA's proposal to host chapter and division Web sites? I've heard both good and bad rumors, the bad being:
* Chapter and division sites will be required to conform with a standard design template.
* The storage area amount of pages hosted will be very limited.
* APA will host mailing lists, but they'll be open to the members of the applicable chapter and/or division only.
* Chapter and division Web sites will be viewable only by members of that chapter or division.
* It's "a few months away," and many chapters and divisions are holding off on updating their sites until plans are definite.
The good :
* Unlimited bandwidth.
* Decent security, daily backups, and so on.
Any other details out there, such as a timeframe, number of e-mail addresses, URLs, Front Page/Dreamweaver, cgi-bin, .htaccess control, shells, mySQL, and so on?