Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: YellowTimes

Registered
    Aug 2001

YellowTimes

TGIF and another pass it on link for provocative reading www.YellowTimes.org and...

if you remember my worrisome (not paranoid, beaner) post of 3 mos ago about students, visas and jihad; the following essay which doesnt mention student visas at all, somewhat clarifies why I was so jolted by that essay ' the mujahid and his driver'

I wont reference the thread, it progressed to a rant and died in flames...

"Pakistan: A Jihad Chronolgy, By AH Cemendtaur
    http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=106

Off Topic:
    Two days in a row of school cancelled here, the drifts of snow have a treacherously slick layer of ice over 'em, too bad our lake is mush
    Last edited by Jen; 01 Feb 2002 at 12:59 PM.

Registered
    Feb 1998
    And now we have the Axis of Evil. What do you do when there is internal division, like a very close election? Find a common enemy. I have used the technique personally and professionally--and it works very well.

Registered
    Oct 2001

I must disagree

Mike they found us. We didn't go looking for them. If your logic held up FDR was just looking for a second term and decided to pick a fight with the original axis of evil to get people thinking about other things besides the depression.

I think our president and his team is doing well and I support them. On the other hand if we ever find his "manseed" on a staffer I hope he doesn't slam cruise missiles into an aspirin factory. That would be tacky.

+ Reply to thread