Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: YellowTimes

Aug 2001

TGIF and another pass it on link for provocative reading www.YellowTimes.org and...

if you remember my worrisome (not paranoid, beaner) post of 3 mos ago about students, visas and jihad; the following essay which doesnt mention student visas at all, somewhat clarifies why I was so jolted by that essay ' the mujahid and his driver'

I wont reference the thread, it progressed to a rant and died in flames...

"Pakistan: A Jihad Chronolgy, By AH Cemendtaur

Off Topic:
    Two days in a row of school cancelled here, the drifts of snow have a treacherously slick layer of ice over 'em, too bad our lake is mush
    Last edited by Jen; 01 Feb 2002 at 11:59 AM.
    what is the purpose within
    if not to reach the cluBBe
    herein it remains contained
    let the journey of the words begin

Feb 1998
    Greensburg, Kansas
    And now we have the Axis of Evil. What do you do when there is internal division, like a very close election? Find a common enemy. I have used the technique personally and professionally--and it works very well.

Oct 2001

I must disagree

Mike they found us. We didn't go looking for them. If your logic held up FDR was just looking for a second term and decided to pick a fight with the original axis of evil to get people thinking about other things besides the depression.

I think our president and his team is doing well and I support them. On the other hand if we ever find his "manseed" on a staffer I hope he doesn't slam cruise missiles into an aspirin factory. That would be tacky.
    el Guapo is a former 20 year +/- urban planner (just like you) who thought becoming an attorney was a good life choice.

+ Reply to thread