Registered
    Nov 2001

Strippers and Their Role In Society

As insprired by Mike D.

OK, GO!!
    "Dear Prudence...won't you open up your eyes? "

Registered
    Sep 2001
    This is going to get creepy or X rated quick, so I'll get mine in before it goes over the edge and I can't keep up.

Some cure you of your desire to have sex, and not by having sex with you.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Ho's need on the job training too.

Registered
    Dec 2001
    If it weren't for strippers we wouldn't have body glitter or belly chains. What a great invention.

...and how about dollar bill basketball...uh huh...good stuff right?

Registered
    Nov 2001

Dig Deep...

We need to wade past the obvious...as G-string Divas has taught us, some men just need somebody to talk to. Strippers fill a void ignored by many wives. And they typically have bigger h**ters...

Registered
    Sep 2001
    dollar bill basketball
    This is one item where loonies makes it easier to play, except most strippers don't have any pockets for all of the change they get now.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Registered
    May 2003
    You know, strippers are usally misguided girls
    who did not get eough attention from their father,
    or have some exhibtionist hangup because they
    never had good self estem or... blah blah blah....

Man strippers are hot! Who am I kidding? Who cares
    about WHY they do it (allthough money is a good start)
    Lets just hope the ones with big h**ters keep doing it!

Place in society? How about a place on my lap!

Registered
    Nov 2001
    Originally posted by green lizard
    Man strippers are hot!...How about a place on my lap!
    Male strippers?? In your lap?? OK, whatever you're into...we won't judge you.

Registered
    May 2003
    Oh Cr*p!

That should have been "Man, strippers...."

See how excited stippers get some of us!

(female strippers that is)

Registered
    Dec 2001

Re: Dig Deep...

Originally posted by prudence
    G-string Divas

....aaahhh Divas...only 20 minutes from my house. a guy who tattoos in the shop I go to is one of the guys on the intro to that show.

But...back to strippers.

They play an important role because they provide a decent role model for the less promiscuous girls in society. Take for instance body glitter .... now a common sight in any bar or club because regular chicks have live up to the expectations that their sisters in the G Strings have created.

Strippers sort of tell the regular chicks what guys want. Yeah thats it....and did I mention that for 2 E pills each you can get the lesbian strippers you hire for your buddies bachelor party to do it on the pool table in your basement in front of 40 guys.

Registered
    Nov 2001

Re: Re: Dig Deep...

Originally posted by Mike D.
    [B....and did I mention that for 2 E pills each you can get the lesbian strippers you hire for your buddies bachelor party to do it on the pool table in your basement in front of 40 guys. [/B]
    Mike, you are a fountain of wisdom...

Registered
    Mar 2003
    As a matter of fact, I to the total disbelief of all those I was with, went to our local gentalmen's club this very week, as a guest of the bar owner. He and I stood there and talked about local city planning ordinaces and his plan for a new business venture. He said his girlfriend was really mad because he was there, I said she would not believe we were talking about antique shops.

So my spin on it today, would be the preceived perception of what happens there. Generally I would say the most vocal people about how horrible it is are people(women) that have never gone in.

It was funny seeing the looks on the guys faces..... you are really going to go? I said yes. There are other women there right?

Men, generally, in those establishments are respectful and are understanding of what ever rules apply.

Women on the other hand are very disgusting and grabby at male strip shows. If men treated women stripper like that, many more problems would occur.

I think that people are interested in seeing people naked or some part thereof. I think we will always have establishments like this. It is a way to fullfil that naughtyness in a legally acceptable way.
    It is all a matter of perspective!!!

Registered
    Feb 2002
    Probably should be another confession thread, but Chad and I went to strip bar with another couple. They served alcohol (which I drank a lot of), so they must have been topless only. The girls were all pretty ugly, so why would guys want to pay to see UGLY women naked? Guys, clue us in here....

Registered
    May 2003
    Originally posted by SW MI Planner
    so why would guys want to pay to see UGLY women naked? Guys, clue us in here....
    In Florida they can serve drinks and totaly strip.

Because we can't hear these girls talk
    with the load music!

Because they don't want us to go shopping!

Because they don't care if we make an a** out
    of ourselves!

Registered
    Jul 2002
    Originally posted by Queen B
    Men, generally, in those establishments are respectful and are understanding of what ever rules apply.

Women on the other hand are very disgusting and grabby at male strip shows. If men treated women stripper like that, many more problems would occur.
    Tell me about it. I divorced my ex partly because she would religiously go see male strippers 1-2 times a week, and was absolutely obsessed with one male stripper nicknamed "Destiny." I did my own PI work and found out how the women do things. It's completely different.

Registered
    Apr 2002
    Of course, Homer Simpson has something to say about strippers.

speaking to Bart in a tender, fatherly voice...
    Homer: Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain.

I'm sure there are many more....

Registered
    Dec 2001
    Originally posted by SW MI Planner
    The girls were all pretty ugly, so why would guys want to pay to see UGLY women naked? Guys, clue us in here....
    The hot chicks work in the bars that serve soda. Note: Does not apply to Vegas.

The topless joints are kinda like stripper retirement homes, somewhere for the old and shriveled up stripper (30) to go when there is nothing else for them to do.

I saw an episode of Insomniac where Dave Attel went to this NASTY stip joint in Atlanta. As one patron put it, "This is where old stippers come to die"

It has been my experience 'round these parts that the cocktail waitresses and bartenders are far hotter than anyone on stage.
    "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are."

- Homer Simpson

Registered
    Jul 2002
    The hot chicks work in the bars that serve soda.
    You got that right, Mike. There's a club here in da Chi that does great business without alcohol because their women are GODDESSES!!!!

Registered
    Aug 2001
    The hot chicks work in the bars that serve soda. Note: Does not apply to Vegas.
    Nor does it apply in Reno...I always check out the Gentlemen's Club in downtown...wonderful place to relax. I especially enjoy identifying the "augmented" verses the "naturals."
    Annoyingly insensitive

Registered
    Sep 1999
    You will notice that there are no strip bars with male strippers all the time. This is because women don't usually go to see male strippers for the same reason that men go to see female strippers. Women usually go for "situational" reasons: a birthday, a divorce, girls nite out bonding, etc. It's not about sex, it's about getting stupid with your friends and acting silly. Then you go back to your real life for a year or two. Many men who patronize strip bars, do it regularly.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Originally posted by Repo Man
    I saw an episode of Insomniac where Dave Attel went to this NASTY stip joint in Atlanta. As one patron put it, "This is where old stippers come to die"
    I'm not sure, but I think I was in that placve in 1994 when I was in town for my EDFP certification. A guy named "Trip" (no sh*t he was Trip the 3rd) that worked for a Loosiana utility comapny took me there. Nasty....

Registered
    Aug 2001
    I wonder how many sweet little girls sitting on daddy's lap say they want to be strippers when they grow up, and would daddy encourage them?

Registered
    Jul 2002
    Originally posted by Jen
    I wonder how many sweet little girls sitting on daddy's lap say they want to be strippers when they grow up, and would daddy encourage them?
    There's no doubt in my mind that there's usually some traumatic experience in a girl's early teen years that causes them to 1) devalue relationships and 2) eventually become strippers (or prostitutes, or crackheads, or whatever).

Registered
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by Jen
    Probably more than a few.

Imagining conversation with future daughter.

"Daddy what will I be when I grow-up"

"You're so smart and pretty, you can be anything you want...A doctor, a lawyer, or even a famous scientist. And if you're lucky, work hard and ask Santa for fake ta-ta's like Mommy has, you may even grow-up to be a topless pole dancer."

"I love you daddy."

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 57
    Last post: 23 May 2013, 4:29 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last post: 19 Feb 2013, 3:51 PM
  3. Guilt society vs shame society
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 17
    Last post: 29 Dec 2012, 6:39 PM