Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: ¿¿¿

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

¿¿¿

¿¿¿Que???

El Guapo tiene nuevo avatarro de El Rushbo. ¡Dios mio!

Personally, I prefer his "old look."
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    ... and this one. "They're just like Arturo Fuente Churchills!"

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    ... and this one, too. "This virgin timber will be cut up to create two-by-fours for the new homes of good conservatives in Colorado Springs."

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Old school, baby! It's like the "thin Elvis" versus the "fat Elvis" -- just as the thin Elvis was preferred by the public for a postage stamp, the fat Rush is the real thing. A thin Rush is like NEw Coke -- it just ain't right.

Registered
    Aug 2001

Who can it be?

ElGuapo You can run but you cannot hide, Your legions of fans will find you!

Registered
    Oct 2001

My guess was...

my new avatar would be only slightly less offensive than if I used an image of Hitler. It is only a matter of time until the Rush lawyers make me replace it with an image of Newt. Damn!

I'll keep shopping until I find an image that works for me. Maybe Bob Dole? I'm mean, conservative and from Kansas!

P.S. Jen, You look all kinds of hot. I have always had a thing for women in shock troop/demon boots! Alas, the bonds matrimony will keep it an unobtainable dream.

+ Reply to thread