My first going to hell
From a recent news story
This pisses me off to no end. Here an idiot eats something they should'nt for reason's they should'nt and we are supposed to feel sorry for her and foot the bill. The media has played this up as a poor girl accidentally posioned herself.
I thought morons eating poison was one way to improve the gene pool. Oops I forgot where I am, they want to maintain the high stupidity quotient .
On a related note, the BF was showing everyone the 'shrooms they ate, they did not even look like magic ones, way too big and wrong shape.
Morons, just cost a deserving person a new liver.