Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Why Socialized medicine is going to hell #1

Sep 2001
    skating on thin ice

Why Socialized medicine is going to hell #1

My first going to hell

From a recent news story

This pisses me off to no end. Here an idiot eats something they should'nt for reason's they should'nt and we are supposed to feel sorry for her and foot the bill. The media has played this up as a poor girl accidentally posioned herself.

I thought morons eating poison was one way to improve the gene pool. Oops I forgot where I am, they want to maintain the high stupidity quotient .

On a related note, the BF was showing everyone the 'shrooms they ate, they did not even look like magic ones, way too big and wrong shape.

Morons, just cost a deserving person a new liver.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Jan 2003
    Santiago, Chile
    Why oh why? I guess this is the main contradiction to the darwin theory... people making efforts for stupid people to survive..

So will she sue the doctors because they prevented her form winning the Darwin award?

Jul 2003
    Wherever I May Roam
    And what about those waiting for a liver transplant who need it because of reasons out of their control and not something they did becase of stupidity?

Jul 2003
    Overlooking the Quarter
    I learned a valuable lesson from that article. Maybe we should all go outside and eat the first thing that we see. Ummmm...yummy for me tummy!!!
    A person who strives is one who thrives. It's GREAT to be THE KING!!!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Yucky medicine
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 13
    Last post: 09 Jan 2013, 10:39 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last post: 11 Jul 2012, 6:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last post: 18 Sep 2005, 2:07 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last post: 01 Nov 2004, 8:40 PM