"Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have concluded a secret agreement on 'nuclear cooperation' that will provide the Saudis with nuclear-weapons technology in exchange for cheap oil, according to a ranking Pakistani insider," reports The Washington Times.

"The disclosure came at the end of a 26-hour state visit to Islamabad last weekend by Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Saudi Arabia's de facto ruler, who flew across the Arabian Sea with an entourage of 200, including Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al Faisal and several Cabinet ministers."

Once again, here ends the US threat of invading any nations that have nuclear dreams. Nations like Pakistan, North Korea, Iran, -Soviet and Chinese cooperation with all of these countries -what is to deter Malaysia from buying nuclear technology and know how. It's times like this I see the angelic flash run across the day sky and in a selfish millisecond hope to god it's far enough from me not to fry my eyes and skin. With Rumsfelds new memo out ,I was shocked at the response of the media -the surprise that somebody like Rumsfeld would have thoughts that we might need to re-examin our war on terrorism! It's as if a part of our nation just woke up from a dream where the worst thing that could happen, already happened. When in fact the only real security for this country is the understanding that we can destroy the country that takes part in the coming nuclear assault on the worlds sole super power, The United States of America. Show me an example in the history of the world where a super power hasn't fallen -for whatever reason. A very few determined people disguised as our allies will give America its punishment, its fate, its awakening, its day with Allah -Peace be upon him. Our extremist friends, it seems, have learned to keep their enemies closer than their friends. They have learned that trust and allegiance is for the fallen. The future of the world is dark and nuclear. Masses of innocent civilians will die like never before and our childrens children will be cursed with the terror of clean up and loose nukes roaming this wondeful planet.