Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Michael Moore lawsuit...

Registered
    Aug 2001

Michael Moore lawsuit...

James Nichols is suing Michael Moore. It seems he was 'tricked' into appearing in Bowling for Columbine. I have to admit that when I saw the movie, I was wondering what the hell Mr. Nichols was thinking to say all that stuff on camera and I wondered when he would try to get back at Moore. I kind of thought he'd just go blow up his house though.

Registered
    Jun 2003
    hmmm, delayed reaction maybe? Or is he really as stupid as the movie made him out to be?
    You're more boring than you know.

     
    Registered
    Jul 2003
    Instead of "defamation of character" and all those other allegations, they should just start calling litigation of this type "He made me look like a dumbass"

What is it with people suing every time they get their feelings hurt?

Oh yeah, don't answer me with sarcasm, I'll sue.

Registered
    Oct 2003
    I haven't seen the movie, but I have trouble with this. How can anyone expect that their vison will come through in the director's vision? Hello cutting room floor? This is true of all documentary. Many try to say all sides are shown or are neutral, but I think it is impossible to be that detached. I mean they make a documentaries about subjects they interested in don't they?

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Talk about living in a cave, it took him this long to sue? Man I guess he didn't partake in the "Do you own guns thread". Maybe he should look at the waiver he probally signed after they taped the interview, stupid!
    Thats it, I'm suing the cops that used my video taped confession against me in court for that dead hooker they found in the dumpster.
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Lawsuit ideas needed
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 27
    Last post: 27 May 2011, 6:06 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last post: 24 Aug 2008, 10:42 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last post: 21 Aug 2008, 4:13 PM
  4. Replies: 25