We have a thread started about cities, now how about the opposite? Where are your favorite wild places? A few of mine...
1. Escalante Canyons National Monument, Cedar Mesa BLM lands, San Raphael Swell BLM lands, all in Utah
2. Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Michigan (da UP)
3. Glacier National Park, MT / Waterton National Park, AB
4. Sequoia/King's Canyon, CA
5. Cape Hattaras/Outer Banks, NC
6. Cascade Mountain Range, OR
7. Black Hills, SD
8. Lake Superior Provincial Park, ON
9. Redwood National Park, CA
10. Sleeping Giant Provincial Park, ON
11. Just about anywhere the wildlife outnumber the people.