Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Missing Time Stamp

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Cyburbias Brewpub, best seat in the haus!

Missing Time Stamp

Where did the time stamp disappear to? The time of the last message post next to the Thread Subject Line no longer appear together?

Is it a setting on my profile or something? Was it removed as an update? Can we get it back? It was a VERY handy feature and can't imagine why it was disabled. Let us know what is up.
    I can't deliver UTOPIA, but I can create a HELL for you to LIVE in :)DoD:(

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    The Threadspotting feature on the main page was changed, so only posts from the more serious planning-related subforums are included on the list of most recent posts. Because such posts occued with less frequency than off-topic Friday Afternoon Club subforum posts, leaving the time stamp would present the appearance that the forums were not very busy.

The administrators and moderators hope the increased percentage of planning and urbanism-related topics shown in Threadspotting (from about 20-30% to about 100%) draws more planners into the Forums.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    And given the fact that the time in the timestamp was fixed to a certain Timezone, the time shown didn't apply to many... (like me)

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 10
    Last post: 22 May 2009, 2:58 PM
  2. Subdivision Postage stamp lots
    Land Use and Zoning
    Replies: 9
    Last post: 09 Jul 2007, 12:59 PM
  3. missing url tag
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 02 Jul 2005, 7:10 PM