Let me see if I'm hearing you correctly...Delegates said that Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest oil exporter, wanted promises of aid if Kyoto spurs a shift to renewable energies like tidal, solar or wind energy at the expense of fossil fuels.
1. You are sitting on the richest natural resources in the world.
2. You basically pump money from the ground into the bank.
3. Other people do all of your dirty work.
4. You live like teenage boys and have the rules they would make up if they were in charge.
5. You have squandered vast ammounts of wealth instead of investing in your people or nation.
6. You keep the Middle East situation stired up to keep the political heat off of your kingdoms.
7. Seven of your citizens recently visted New York and Washington D.C. They we not welcome guests.
Oh yeah, you can count on the aid checks...