Another one just arrived in the mailbox.

Dr Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (1971-) is presently associated with the Kolkata Environmental Improvement Project funded by the Asian Development Bank and implemented by the Kolkata Municipal Corporation in association with the Government of West Bengal, India. Dr Nahasapeemapetilon worked as Research Associate at the Council for Development Studies, Calcutta on a UNIFEM project and was consultant to Shelter Promotion Council (India) where he worked on an urban development project funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India (2003). Dr Nahasapeemapetilon was on secondment as Doctoral Fellow at the Institute of Federalism, University of Fribourg, Switzerland (1999) while employed as Lecturer in Political Science, University of Burdwan, India (1995-2002). He was promoted to Senior Lectureship after his PhD [University of Burdwan, 2001] was awarded. Dr Nahasapeemapetilon taught Tourism Administration at BU and served as resource person at distant education and teachers' training programs. He now serves as counselor to the Netaji Subhas Open University, Calcutta. He is also qualified as a newsperson.
[snip]
Names have been changed to protect the ignorant.

Seems like I've been getting a different CV, if not a message along the lines of "you will please to be considering me very much I thank you very much please" every few weeks for the past year. I don't get any other spam at the address; just CVs from India.

So ... what's the deal here? Does anyone else get random CVs sent to them from India?